More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Wakely Jr
Dr. Paul Wakely Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Cytopathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wakely is affiliated with Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, The Ohio State Univ. Medical Center and University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Wakely Jr has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Paul Wakely Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Sean Ankrom
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Columbus, OH 0 mi6
Dr. Brian Schloss
Columbus, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Sepi Mahooti
Cytopathology, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Columbus, OH 0 mi24