A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wakim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wakim is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wakim graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wakim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- San Antonio Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Emile Wakim DO is a male Sports Medicine, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wakim practice?
- Dr. Paul Wakim has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wakim practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Huntington Beach Surgeons and Huntington Beach Family Physicians.