Family Physicians

Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group
1301 2nd Ave SW
Largo, FL 33770
727-584-7706
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Bad Dermatologist  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Wallace about 2 years ago for Psoriasis. At first I thought he was a good dermatologist and really explained to me my options for treatment. He recommended I try an injectable called Humera. I have been on many treatments for my skin as I have had many dermatologists since I was 3 years old. Anyway, I was open to his opinion and gave it a try. long story short, after a year it just did not work for me anymore and I was experiencing some other side effects that made me feel uncomfortable. To my surprise Dr Wallace insisted I stay on humera and also go back to what I was on before (methrotrexate). So I was taking Humera and methrotrexate and my skin still was not clearing up. I decided to take myself off the injectable and to stay on just the pill (methrotrexate). When I told Dr. Wallace his whole attitude changed and seemed upset that I decided to do that. I asked him if it was common that humera didn't work for me and his response was "actually no, not really" which made me feel bad about myself. All I know is that for some reason he did not want me on methrotrexate. I'm curious because methrotrexate requires you to have monthly blood screenings, when I was on humera and methrotrexate he never required that, but once I decided to stop humera, all the sudden, he had to me do it every month, if I was one day late on getting him my blood results he would not fill my prescription and make me come in to see him.. Always insisting I can not stay on this pill for long and to try this "NEW" injectable that just came out... (DR. Wallace loves injectables) How many time do I have to tell him that I do not want to try anything else and that I am happy with what I was taking. Finally being fed up and stressed out, I found a great dermatologist that actually cares about my needs and not about how much the drug costs them.. On top of that, the office is unprofessional, and sometimes rude. I would honestly skip on Dr. Wallace and find someone that really care about the patient.

|  The most professional, caring doctor I have ever had  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Spends lots of time listening to my concerns, discusses concerns and method of treatment throughly. Excellent care!

|  The Best Doc Ever!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Paul Wallace is an excellent MD, he has been my Dr. for 8 years and has given me excellent care. I have referred several of my friends to him and they too, have enjoyed the same excellent care. Highly recommend Dr. Wallace! His staff will go out of their way to assist you

Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Wallace prescribed me medicine that was too strong for me, and when I complained about fainting, feeling weak and dizzy when on the medicine, he made the dosage stronger and insisted I continued taking it. The medicine then started to put my body into shock and had I not quit taking the Toprol 100mg I would have died.

by pirate on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Wallace has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He is always straight and honest with me. He is professional and concerned about my health. Overall his staff is great. If you need a doctor, choose him.

|  UP TO DATE ON LATES PROCEDURES  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2009

WHEN I REQUIRE A LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENT STAFF DO A GREAT JOB

Jul 1st, 2009

I am quite happy and confident in Dr. Wallace. His staff have always been friendly and caring. He has always taken time with me to answer all my questions/concerns. Dr. Wallace has been our family doctor for several years now.

|  Advoid this office!  |  show details
by UPSET on Apr 28th, 2008

Horrible Staff!! If your looking for honest, helpful, friendly office staff LOOK ELSE WHERE! the staff (doctor included) is rude and could care less about your health. And if you have to ask the doctor a question, dont bother leaving a message,you won't receive a phone call back. They will however make you fell like crap and speak to you as if you were a 2 year old. If you decide this is the doctor for yourself &/or family, all I can say is good luck!