Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
by Santo DelMatto on Mar 26th, 2015

What a great guy

Excellent show details Excellent
by A M. on Sep 30th, 2013 on doctor.com

Very personable, takes time to actually "see" you. Appointments are almost always timely, usually very little wait, if any, past your appointment tim ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
The most professional, caring doctor I have ever had show details The most professional, caring doctor I have ever had
Aug 3rd, 2011

Spends lots of time listening to my concerns, discusses concerns and method of treatment throughly. Excellent care!

The Best Doc Ever! show details The Best Doc Ever!
Feb 21st, 2011

Paul Wallace is an excellent MD, he has been my Dr. for 8 years and has given me excellent care. I have referred several of my friends to him and they too, have enjoyed the same excellent care. Highly recommend Dr. Wallace! His staff will go out of their way to assist you

Aug 31st, 2010

Dr. Wallace prescribed me medicine that was too strong for me, and when I complained about fainting, feeling weak and dizzy when on the medicine, he made the dosage stronger and insisted I continued taking it. The medicine then started to put my body into shock and had I not quit taking the Toprol 100mg I would have died.

by pirate on Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. Wallace has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He is always straight and honest with me. He is professional and concerned about my health. Overall his staff is great. If you need a doctor, choose him.

UP TO DATE ON LATES PROCEDURES show details UP TO DATE ON LATES PROCEDURES
Aug 1st, 2009

WHEN I REQUIRE A LAST MINUTE APPOINTMENT STAFF DO A GREAT JOB

Jul 1st, 2009

I am quite happy and confident in Dr. Wallace. His staff have always been friendly and caring. He has always taken time with me to answer all my questions/concerns. Dr. Wallace has been our family doctor for several years now.

Advoid this office! show details Advoid this office!
by UPSET on Apr 28th, 2008

Horrible Staff!! If your looking for honest, helpful, friendly office staff LOOK ELSE WHERE! the staff (doctor included) is rude and could care less about your health. And if you have to ask the doctor a question, dont bother leaving a message,you won't receive a phone call back. They will however make you fell like crap and speak to you as if you were a 2 year old. If you decide this is the doctor for yourself &/or family, all I can say is good luck!