A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wallner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wallner, DO is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Wallner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Wallner DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wallner practice?
- Dr. Paul Wallner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wallner practices Therapeutic Radiology near Millville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Millville Radiologists.