Overall Review

3.9

April 4th, 2016
He has not followed up with my mother since 2014 at which time he claimed she was at Stage 4 Kidney disease. He told her to not eat salt. From what I have read at Stage 4 you need to do or not do more than just not eat salt!! When trying to make a future appointment was told they didn't have the book to make her one.

December 18th, 2014
After reading a couple reviews of Dr. Walshaw I would like to share my experiences with him. First of all, Dr. Walshaw has been my nephrologist for 17 years, so I've have a great deal of experience with him from being on kidney dialysis to kidney transplant. I trusted him with my life 17 years ago, and I still maintain that trust. He has always worked "with me", never telling me what I had to do and I feel very lucky to have a great working relationship.

September 2nd, 2014
Mrs
I hv recently moved to Tucson from the east I am very pleased to hv the opportunity to become dr walshaws pt. He is always kind very knowledgeable & does not rush u thru your appt. He is a kind very&considerate dr who makes sure u understand all the information which is a rarity in a physician. I am confident & very comfortable being under his care. I'm very grateful .tp hv found him

February 12th, 2013
My visit
I have been seeing Dr. Walshaw sense 2009, He is very considerate and spends time explaining what is going on and doesn't rush the apt along.