Dr. Paul Walsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Walsky?

November 2nd, 2016

Patient

Dr. Walsky is an excellent neurologist. He did a complete history, exam, explanation of MRI results and shared his recommendations. He gave me time to ask questions. I highly recommend his work.

October 3rd, 2016

His staff has her child in the office - the child is who you see when you approach the counter. Scheduled me a follow up appointment, upon arrival NO doctor, didn't even have the courtesy to call and cancel the appointment, Waste of my time and travel . Would not recommend. He was busy answering personal calls during my visit.. overall BAD experience there.

September 17th, 2016

Unprofessional office staff and seemingly dishonest at times. Walski himself seemed vague and almost out of it. I would never trust him with a loved one's health and well being! I would have rather given no star at all!

April 7th, 2016

Everyone's experience is different, i guess. Anyway, this guy was first rate for me. He was attentive to me, listened. and was very helpful. In fact, after my exam, he CALLED me on the telephone to double check something. When was the last time your Doctor called you on the phone? His level of curiosity and intelligence reminded me of my doctors at the Mayo Clinic. Gold Standard, for me.

January 11th, 2016

Worst physician staff ever

Worst staff I have has to contend with. Professionalism is non existing. Rude staff phone system is invalid and does not work

October 14th, 2015

Beware

One of the worst experiences ever with an MD. A cursory exam with no medical records led to a very harmful misdiagnosis which he refused to retract. Cannot state strongly enough, DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

July 25th, 2012

steer clear of this one

said he could diagnose movement disorders, but not capable. didn't call to discuss plan although promised to do so. had to call office to find out from an employee that he had referred me for a test. became verbally abusive when confronted about said test which he would have known was inappropriate had he been listening at app't. slandered my doctor saying he didn't know what he was doing (the doc is a well respected physician & professor).

December 29th, 2010

Dr. Walksy was rude, insulting, and patronizing. Hands down the worst doctor experience I've ever had, and I've had many.

July 20th, 2017