A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walter
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Walter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walter graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Walter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul David Walter MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Walter practice?
- Dr. Paul Walter has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Walter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Snyder, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.