A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Walton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Louis Walton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Walton practice?
- Dr. Paul Walton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Walton practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.