A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Walton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Walton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walton
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Walton, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Walton graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Walton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Louis Walton MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Walton practice?
- Dr. Paul Walton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Walton practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.