A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wang graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Wang practice?
- Dr. Paul Wang has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wang practices Pediatrics near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians.