Dr. Paul Wasielewski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wasielewski?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wasielewski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

FAILED TO DO 'HIS JOB TITLE'

Extremely disappointed, as i had to wait another month to see this 'important-one of the best in town' specialist, because his staff scheduled me at one of his other facilities! Then, upon seeing him, from being diagnosed with a TBI, amongst other injuries. Dr. Waselewski wisks in the room, grabs his chair, sit directly across from me, opposite the room, listens to me 'briefly'....doesn't come up to me to feel any of my injuries I described...doesn't ask me to move or walk, but INSTEAD he proceeds to tell me about one of his skiing adventures, where he fell and hurt the areas that I described from my 'auto accident'...then continues to give me 'exercise tips' to help with my pains! All along am confused to what he is even doing, as he's using arm/shoulder motions in thinking he's even 'helping me'. The doctor then tells me to do a few of those exercises daily, and I'll be feeling better. He proceeds to stand up, says he's done, and promptly leaves the room leaving me in a confused state while still stitting in my chair! Dr. Waselewski did NOTHING to help me with my neurological symptoms!!! Extremely poor behavior! Was ALL about him!! He left me traumatized, and as i left his office, ever more confused, not even sure what I was suppose to do to help myself??? I called my insurance company and explained this circumstances, because even though this visit was being paid by them, how i cried in begging that i wished they wouldn't give him one cent, because he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO HELP ME, the patient! Am still upset over this ordeal, in all these years.......

April 20th, 2012

Great Dr,, Great Care

I've visited Dr Wasielewski in clinic and he has always been so thorough and caring. I have a tough to treat condition but Dr Waswlewkski is the first to really educate me on my condition and treatment options. Great care from this doc!

January 30th, 2012

Excellent Dr

My wife took me to the ER and Dr Wasielewski was the neurologist on duty. He quickly diagnosed and treated me, I had had a stroke. We are so glad this Dr was on duty. If I had not been treated so quickly, things could have turned out really bad for me. My wife and I think the world of Dr Wasielewski. Great care!

January 28th, 2012

Amazing Neurologist

I had been to two different neurologists before seeing Dr. Wasielewski. He was the first one to accurately diagnose my condition correctly and begin treatment. Finally a doctor that knows what he is doing! I am so thankful my primary care doctor referred him to me. He was patient, compassionate and so knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Wasielewski!

January 1st, 2012

Excellent neurologist

December 1st, 2011

Pompous

When I went to visit Dr. Wasielewski he was full of himself. He first voiced derisive opinions of the neurologists at the other hospital in town. Then went ahead and pretty much told me that I had never had a stroke before he even looked at my head shots. He told me I needed to see a psychiatrist as it was all in my head that I had something wrong. I went on to have a severe stroke and had to learn how to walk and used my eyes together again. He also misdiagnosed a nephew I had. No one should ever see this man!!!!

November 2nd, 2016