Internist, Neurologists
1541 Gull Rd
Ste 100
Kalamazoo, MI 49048
269-381-7380
Locations and availability (7)

|  Great Dr,, Great Care  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

I've visited Dr Wasielewski in clinic and he has always been so thorough and caring. I have a tough to treat condition but Dr Waswlewkski is the first to really educate me on my condition and treatment options. Great care from this doc!

|  Excellent Dr  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

My wife took me to the ER and Dr Wasielewski was the neurologist on duty. He quickly diagnosed and treated me, I had had a stroke. We are so glad this Dr was on duty. If I had not been treated so quickly, things could have turned out really bad for me. My wife and I think the world of Dr Wasielewski. Great care!

|  Amazing Neurologist  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

I had been to two different neurologists before seeing Dr. Wasielewski. He was the first one to accurately diagnose my condition correctly and begin treatment. Finally a doctor that knows what he is doing! I am so thankful my primary care doctor referred him to me. He was patient, compassionate and so knowledgeable. Thank you Dr. Wasielewski!

|  Pompous  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2011

When I went to visit Dr. Wasielewski he was full of himself. He first voiced derisive opinions of the neurologists at the other hospital in town. Then went ahead and pretty much told me that I had never had a stroke before he even looked at my head shots. He told me I needed to see a psychiatrist as it was all in my head that I had something wrong. I went on to have a severe stroke and had to learn how to walk and used my eyes together again. He also misdiagnosed a nephew I had. No one should ever see this man!!!!