A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Waters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Waters has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Allen Waters MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Waters practice?
- Dr. Paul Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Waters practices Family Medicine near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Family Physicians.