Dr. Paul Waters MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

August 15th, 2016
Experience and intuition
Dr Waters is very experienced and his instincts and intuition always lead to a prompt and accurate diagnosis. His referrals and lab connections are comprehensive and include some of the best specialists in the area.

August 3rd, 2015
Great friend and doctor!
I was a patient of Dr. Waters for over 30 years. I would still be his patient by work moved me to Wisconsin. He assisted with my hip replacement 9 years ago. He has always been professional and courteous.

June 4th, 2015
Best Doctor
My husband and I have went to Dr. Paul Waters for years. We is the best Doctor. Kind, considerate and caring. Always answers all of our concerns. Tskes excellent care of us. Hard to find a doctor who takes such excellent care as he does.

May 20th, 2014
Patient
A very good doctor, personally attentive. Staff is friendly. My only frustrating complaint is the waiting time. Regardless what time your appointment is - even if you arrive 15 min. early or not. The waiting time is 45min average.

February 15th, 2012
The warmest, kindest, most responsive physician I ever had in my life. If you want to be taken seriously and have your feelings validated this is the doctor for you. He takes time to understand your symptoms and he is accurate in his diagnosis. He will work with you to get the appropriate follow-up with specialists. I feel fortunate to have him as my physician. I am a professional in the health care field.

April 11th, 2011
Dr. Waters is professional, and compasonate, years of experience makes a huge difference, a down toearth common sense Physician;does not mind taking time to explainthe diagnosis in laymans terms.treats you as an equal. Not that,IM THE DOCTOR, YOU PAY ATTENTION,AND NO QUESTIONING MY DECISION,attitude, some get from Med.School,The old "God syndrome". I don't havetime for belitteling some clown's dishout