Dr. Paul Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Watson?

Dr. Watson is an amazing Surgeon!

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Watson is an amazing orthopedic! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Him! I was in a fall accident this past 4th of July where I injured my right shoulder pretty bad. I went to a doctor that was recommended by my family physician in her building. He looked at my MRI, barely checked out my shoulder and basically told me nothing was wrong and i was "too old" to get surgery if I thought I needed it (i am 31!). He said I will be fine with rest. He didn't compare any previous MRIs or really even listen to me. I still felt there was something wrong. It didn't feel right. I was referred to Dr. Watson from a receptionist at CHI and WOW!! What a dramatic difference! From the moment I met with him I felt he really cared. He listened to everything I was going through. Compared my MRI with previous ones. Did a thorough physical test on the shoulder/bicep area. Determined I did indeed tear my rotator cuff/bicep and that I am too YOUNG and active to not get it fixed. Before the surgery he prayed with my husband and I. During the surgery he found some things that weren't what was anticipated and made his best judgement on how to proceed. It turned out it was a serve injury and surgery. He called the day after HIMSELF to make sure i was doing ok! I am now 6 weeks out and when I go in for check ups he does't act in hurry to get to the next patient. He sits, listens, cares and WANTS to see me have a solid recovery and get back to my activities the best i can once i am healed. He isn't rushing me out the door like i feel most Doctors do. If only every doctor cared & were as passionate about their patients as much as he is we would have an unbelievable health system!!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Great Doctor, He has did many procedures without any issues on several of my immediate family members including myself. He explains everything and is a very caring doctor.

He is a great doctor! He answers all of my questions at each follow up appointment and let's me finish the appointment! This is rare in large facilities. He cares that I, the patient, am well informed and comfortable.

Posted on May 24th, 2017

Dr Watson was able to diagnose my problem within one appointment and a series of imaging studies. He caught what 3 other doctors could not find after several tries.

Happy Patient

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Very interested in comfort, recovery, and overall health. Very precise and great explanation of diagnosis. Excellent Dr.

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr Watson was very helpful in explaining to me the surgery I needed and the future outcome. I would recommend him to anyone who has this sort of a medical issue needing attention.Thank you Dr Watson : )

Posted on November 10th, 2017