A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Watts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Watts, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Med Center Henderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wallace Watts DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Watts practice?
- Dr. Paul Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Watts practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Primary Care Doctors, Abilene Family Physicians, Abilene Physiatrists, Abilene Pain Management Doctors, and Abilene Sports Medicine Doctors.