A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Watts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Watts, DO is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Sports Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Watts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- East Texas Med Center Henderson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wallace Watts DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Watts practice?
- Dr. Paul Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Watts practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Family Physicians, Abilene Physiatrists, and Abilene Pain Management Doctors.