A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weatherall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weatherall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weatherall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weatherall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Muscule Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weatherall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Theodore Weatherall MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Weatherall practice?
- Dr. Paul Weatherall has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weatherall practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.