A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weatherall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weatherall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscule Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weatherall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weatherall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan