A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weatherall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weatherall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weatherall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Muscule Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Weatherall graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Weatherall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Theodore Weatherall MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Weatherall practice?
- Dr. Paul Weatherall has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Weatherall practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.