Dr. Paul Weber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Weber?

Posted on April 24th, 2015

nine years ago removal of skin cancer ;no reoccurance no scar

former employee

Posted on October 28th, 2014

Dr. Weber is one of the nicest doctor I have ever came across since coming to the US. He is a people person, very considerate funny and a very caring person. He is very meticulous as far as his patients and workers are concern. Good life and health to Dr. Paul Weber.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted on February 16th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Weber for a number of years and I have found him to be extremely qualified and I recommend him to all of my friends who are looking for a dermatologist. His waiting room is very busy due to his popularity.

Thorough, caring & professional

Posted on February 13th, 2012

Dr. Weber's curriculum vitae amazed me with his attending MIT, Mayos, U Penn, and U Miami. He's invented a number of medical devices in use today. Most importantly though, he cared for my wife, myself and our daughter. Each visit, he took the time to listen and he provided detailed pamphlets for the proper care that I rarely see from other doctors. We recommend Dr. Weber every chance we get.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

Dr. Weber is an amazing doctor who has incredible knowledge about skin cancers and is very crafty with his closures. After he does surgery, it's hard to find where he did the surgery after a couple of weeks. He is a "one stop shop". He detects, biopsies, does MOHS surgery, reads his own slides and does the closures all in his office. I would HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE. His education background is stellar also - Pine Crest High School, Univ of Miami, and Mayo Clinic to name a few. I feel very safe in his care.

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr.Weber to my family and all my friends.

Years of personal experience in being treated by Dr. Paul J. Weber Dermatologist

Posted on June 13th, 2011

Dr. Paul J. Weber of Ft. Lauderdale, FL was, without a doubt, the the most qualified Dermatoligist I have ever gone to. When I went to Dr. Weber I truly needed the best Dermatoligist I could find. Let me explain: I'm now 83 years old. When I was growing up everyone literally baked themselves in the sun every chance they had. Many even resorted to sun lamps during the winter months. When I was 18 I fell asleep under a sun lamp and when I awakened my face/head & arm were purple. I received emergency treatment at a hospital and after layers of skin shrunk and finally pealed off I finally again looked normal. However, I have gone to Dermatologists for skin cancers ever since. Thanks to Dr. Weber's skilled diagonist (and when needed superior surgery) I have never had a melanoma. I only wish he was still practicing in the United States because since he left I have gone to four other Dermatologist and not one of them was near as knowledgable, careful, or skilled as Dr. Paul Weber.

Very Bad Doctor