A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weibel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weibel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weibel graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Weibel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Quakertown Internal Medicine Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Weibel MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Weibel practice?
- Dr. Paul Weibel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Weibel practices Internal Medicine near Quakertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coaldale, PA.
See Quakertown Internists.