A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weidman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weidman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weidman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidman graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Weidman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Daniel Weidman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Weidman practice?
- Dr. Paul Weidman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weidman practices Family Medicine near Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Saint Clairsville Family Physicians.