A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weidner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weidner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weidner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weidner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grandview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Louis Weidner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Weidner practice?
- Dr. Paul Weidner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weidner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.