Learn more about Dr. Paul Weidner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weidner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weidner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weidner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weidner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weidner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grandview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Louis Weidner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul L. Weidner practice?
- Dr. Paul Weidner has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weidner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.