Surgeons
711 Lawn Ave
Ste 3
Sellersville, PA 18960
215-257-3700
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Incredible Surgery  |  show details
by John Rietheimer on Jun 25th, 2014

I waited two years during which every person in his office, Grandview hospital, physical therapy, Bux Mont cardiology and anyone else they sent me to treated me like I was their only patient. The operation took only fifty minutes and gave me my life back. That day without help I could get up and go around hospital using the walker only for balance. A month later I can walk for miles and go to the gym for hours in the same day. I could easily do a 50 mile bike ride today . Anyone who goes anywhere else is stupid.

|  STAY AWAY  |  show details
by Steve on Oct 9th, 2013

For 3 years i believed what he told me, he told me my knees had arthritus so i had to live with this pain and him giving me some shot in my knees that made it worse. This year he finally did an mri and found that i had a torn miniscus, WTF??? So he did surgery on my right leg and that went fine. I just had surgery on my left knee and when i was getting ready to leave i asked him for something for pain and he acused me of being a drug addict??? FOR 3 YEARS I LIVE WITH THIS PAIN WITH NO MEDS!! Anyways my left knee now locks up randomly and huts mor than it did before. STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY!!!!

|  outstanding  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Have had both knees and both hips replaced. Can't say enough good about my my time with Dr. Weidner his staff or GVH. Marty Lynch

|  Should lose his license  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2011

Don't go to this doctor. He xrayed my daughters elbow when she had a broken wrist. He won't listen to you . A friends daughter had a broken leg below the knee. She needed a full leg cast and he casted to right where the break was!I don't know how he remains in practice.

|  HAPPY!!  |  show details
by Linda Callahan on Feb 15th, 2011

I have had two total hip replacements and total left knee replacement with out any problems. It has been one year since my last operation by Dr Weidner and this is the first time in YEARS I dont have pain and no longer need pain medication of any kind. I do take anti-inflamatory med for arthritis. Im more then satisfied and grateful! I have heard some complain about wating too long and then not spending enough time. Personally, it is what it is and the proof is in the actual surgery. Not the time the doctor spends with small talk.

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2010

Dr. Weidner is great! When I started having hip problems a teacher recommended him. We tried a few different treatments first, but ended up settling on surgery. He did an amazing job, everything went smoothly and I was amazed how well he hid my scar. I went back three years later for the other hip and things were equally well. I felt like I had a lot of control over treatment options too. He gave me his opinion but let me know that ultimately the decision is mine. Friendly staff, reasonable wait time (except for the instance where he was out of town and I saw the PA)

|  Cindy Thomas - Thanks for giving me my hands back.....  |  show details
by Cindy Thomas on Mar 22nd, 2010

Dear Dr. Weidner, Thank YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Thanks for letting me listen to my music (IPod) in the operating room. The Carpal Tunnel surgery lasts only as long as "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO. From cut to stitch, that's it. I could use my hand in 4 days, fully functional in 13. No kidding. I took the stitches out myself, but the scar looks great. Having YOU do the surgery was the greatest thing I've ever done for myself. - Best money ever spent. I use my hands to great extent every day, and for the past 25 years I spent complaining. I feel like a new woman! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!Sincerely, Cindy Thomas PS- If you ever want to take a private tour of our greenhouse, get free soil , or some plants, just let me know. (Im the tour guide also) Cindy ThomasCreative designer/Advertising coordinator Dan Schantz Greenhouses610-967-2181 office610-965-7906 homeadvertising@danschantz.comOR cindythomas@enter.netwww.danschantzgreenhouse.com