Learn more about Dr. Paul Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinberg
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Weinberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weinberg, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Morris Weinberg FAAP, FACC, and MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Weinberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Weinberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weinberg practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.