Dr. Paul Morris Weinberg MD, FACC, and FAAP is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weinberg, MD, FACC, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Aortic Coarctation, Atrial Heart Septal Defects, and Cardiac Imaging.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Paul Weinberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Cardiologists.