A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weinberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weinberg, FAAP, FACC, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Valve Stenosis
- Ventricular Septal Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Weinberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Childrens Hospital Of Phila Spec Cntr At Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weinberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Weinberg practice?
Dr. Paul Weinberg practices Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.