Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Weinstein
Dr. Paul Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Lawrence Hospital, Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center and Stamford Hospital. Dr. Weinstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Weinstein has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Paul Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Phoebe Harvey
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi12
Dr. Martin Ortiz
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi17
Dr. Tamara Augustin
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0.01 mi11