A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weisberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weisberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weisberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisberg graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Weisberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Weisberg MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Weisberg practice?
- Dr. Paul Weisberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Weisberg practices Gastroenterology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Langhorne, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Gastroenterologists.