A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weissman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Weissman MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Paul Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weissman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Gastroenterologists.