A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Weissman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Weissman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Weissman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Steven Weissman MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Paul Weissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Weissman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Internists and Jersey City Gastroenterologists.