A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Welch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Welch, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Welch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tillamook County Hospital
- Columbus Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Carlyle Welch MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Welch practice?
- Dr. Paul Welch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Welch practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tillamook, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, NE and Manzanita, OR.
See Tillamook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.