Overall Review

December 1st, 2015
Incredibly impressed
My dad lives in Maine and needed what his cardiologist told us was 'very complex mitral valve surgery'. I immediately began researching mitral valve surgeons in Chicago but my dad's cardiologist from Portland insisted that I would not find a more talented surgeon. Skeptical, I reached out to a cardiologist acquaintance of mine in Chicago who concurred with him. He was absolutely correct. Dr. Weldner was extremely personable, professional and confident. CMMC had a wonderful environment and exceptional staff. I am so pleased with every aspect of our experience and Maine residents should feel blessed to have such an incredibly talented surgeon. My dad is doing awesome, thank you Dr. Weldner

September 21st, 2011
saved my life
Dr.Weldner performed a triple bypass on me, in an emergency situation on a Sunday. I thank God for this very talented surgeon. Thank You Dr. Weldner and Maine Medical Center. As for the long wait at his office that was due to needs of a patient before me. Just shows he spends the time with a patient as needed.

August 16th, 2011
He saved my husbands life with the gifts given to him by God. He literally performed a miracle ER surgery. Everything went perfect. We feel blessed Dr Weldner was the surgeon at MMC that day.

May 13th, 2011
Who?
Although this man performed CABG on me, I would not recognize him on the street. Maybe I have seen him for 3 minutes while I have been awake. Nothing about him inspires trust or confidence.