A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wells is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wells, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Wells has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Angleton Danbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Howard Wells MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Wells practice?
- Dr. Paul Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Wells practices Internal Medicine near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Internists.