A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wenig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenig graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wenig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wenig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wenig practice?
- Dr. Paul Wenig practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Farmington Hills, MI.