A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wenig is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenig graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wenig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Wenig DO is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wenig practice?
- Dr. Paul Wenig has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Paul Wenig practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Farmington Hills, MI.