A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wenig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wenig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wenig
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wenig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wenig graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Wenig has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul E Wenig DO is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Wenig practice?
- Dr. Paul Wenig has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Paul Wenig practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Farmington Hills, MI.