A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Werner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Werner, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Werner has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Herbert Werner MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Werner practice?
- Dr. Paul Werner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Werner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Grafton, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons and Milwaukee Cardiothoracic Surgeons.