Dr. Paul West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul West?

October 3rd, 2015

My son was born at 31 1/2 weeks and as soon as he found out, he was up at the hospital checking in on both of us and continued to do so until the NICU release date.

April 4th, 2012

One of the Best

I am the mother of nine children, I have had children all over the world. My last was with Dr West. I have no complaints. I never waited more then 5 minutes to see him. The ladies in the reception area were always very nice and they knew my name. Dr West never questioned what I told him. IF I told him there was a problem then he was right there to fix it. He had great bedside manners, I had no complaint. If I choose to have another baby he is my choice. I have refered two friends already.

June 7th, 2011

APPOINTMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They always call to cancel appointments. I had to wait 5 months for a appointment. On the daay of my appointment they wanted me to reschedule due to Dr. West schedule. I said no.

September 21st, 2010

the best ob/gyn

Noone compares to Dr. West. I had had many obs before Dr. West & he truly outranks all of them! He cares about his patients. He goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. His demeanor makes you feel calm. I am truly blessed to have Dr. West as my ob/gyn.

August 19th, 2008

Great doctor

not so great front desk. You can forget getting any kind of help from the front desk. One lady in peticular is the most unhelpful, bitter woman and I am planning on switching doctors simply because I feel as though I cannot call about anything, besides setting up an appointment.

June 7th, 2016