A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Westmoreland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Westmoreland, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Westmoreland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Westmoreland graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Westmoreland has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Anthony Westmoreland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Westmoreland practice?
- Dr. Paul Westmoreland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Westmoreland practices Family Medicine near Van Alstyne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Van Alstyne Family Physicians.