Learn more about Dr. Paul Whatley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Whatley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whatley
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Whatley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Whatley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whatley graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Whatley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arden Whatley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Whatley practice?
- Dr. Paul Whatley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Whatley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Orthopedic Surgeons.