Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Whatley
Dr. Paul Whatley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denton, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Whatley is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Denton, Texas Health Denton and Harris Methodist - Springwood. Dr. Whatley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Whatley has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Paul Whatley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.
Dr. Chad Kennedy
Denton, TX 0.18 mi4
Dr. Craig Glauser
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Denton, TX 0.18 mi16
Dr. Lyn Ward
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery
Denton, TX 0.18 mi21