Dr. Paul Whatley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Navy knees!
Have been seeing Dr. Whatley for my knees. I have osteoarthritis in both and he has injected them with "magic" to help me walk a little better. I enjoy Dr. Whatley's professionalism and caring attitude. He explains things in English and is very thorough. Highly recommend him! Great staff as well.

July 31st, 2017
Great ortho in Denton
Saw Dr. Whatley after years of going into Dallas to get what I thought was a better doctor. That was totally a waste. He is a much better doctor and this office is way more efficient than the place in Dallas. Happy to get such a good specialist close to home.

March 31st, 2017
Smart, caring doctor
Dr. Whatley worked me in right away when I tore a tendon in my arm, and fixed it in two days. It is now working like nothing ever happened, and it was really messed up before! He is the best, and I will definitely call him if Indo something else stupid and hurt myself in the future!

January 26th, 2017
Great Doctor
Dr. Whatley cured my shoulder pain with one shot. I had been hurting for 6 months! He doesn't push surgery on you if you don't need it. Office was really efficient.

October 3rd, 2016
microscopic knee surgery
dr whatley took his time to explain and let me ask questions w out feeling dumb. he did surgery and was very compassionate to my needs I have referred 2 people to him and they feel very comfortable with him and his knowledge..def keep referring him to others...

June 13th, 2016
A great surgeon, and awesome personality
I had broke my leg in so many pieces, the ER Doctor told me I was lucky it was still attached! Dr. Whatley did surgery to put everything back together, and even came in on a Saturday morning to do it. It is healing really well, and looks great. I am very thankful for someone with such good skill and compassion to give up his weekend to help me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

March 28th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have seen Dr. Whatley for a broken wrist and did great. I went back to him when I broke my ankle, and I can already move it with no pain, just a few weeks after surgery. I will go back to him if I break anything else!

July 11th, 2015
Lucky to find such a great doctor in Denton!
Dr. Whatley was able to repair my shoulder with a scope when I was told by one doctor it couldn't be fixed at all, and another in Lewisville that I would need a big incision. Well, it has been 6 months and it works great with no pain! I am very glad I found him!

January 26th, 2014
I saw Dr. Whatley for a second opinion on my ACL, and he offered some options I was not given before. I chose him to do my surgery, and could not be happier with my results. Back to baseball, and feels even stronger than before I hurt it! Would fully recommend him to anybody.

October 19th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Whatley saved my leg and my career. After my injury, I was unable to walk, and after my surgery, it's like nothing ever happened. He is an amazing, caring doctor who really knows how to handle complicated problems other doctors didn't. I have friends who have seen him, and also would highly recommend him.

May 3rd, 2013
Great doctor
Dr. Whatley is very caring and compassionate. He helped me greatly, and I would recommend him highly.

July 6th, 2012
Awesome Experience
Dr. Whatley performed surgery on my shoulder last week. I was so pleased with the service from the office staff, nurses and of course Dr. Whatley. I felt at ease from the moment he walked in the room. Dr. whatley broke everything down to where I was able to understand what my options were. I had been to 2 doctors before Dr. Whatley and I can say right now he is my doctor from here on out. He and his staff are very professional and compassionate! The surgery went well and I'm on my way to recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Whatley and his staff to my family and friends.