Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist, Surgeons

2900 I 35 N
# 200
Denton, TX 76201
940-323-3400
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Jan 25th, 2014

I saw Dr. Whatley for a second opinion on my ACL, and he offered some options I was not given before. I chose him to do my surgery, and could not be happier with my results. Back to baseball, and feels even stronger than before I hurt it! Would fully recommend him to anybody.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Morgan S. on Oct 19th, 2013

Dr. Whatley saved my leg and my career. After my injury, I was unable to walk, and after my surgery, it's like nothing ever happened. He is an amazing, caring doctor who really knows how to handle complicated problems other doctors didn't. I have friends who have seen him, and also would highly recommend him.

|  Great doctor  |  show details
May 2nd, 2013

Dr. Whatley is very caring and compassionate. He helped me greatly, and I would recommend him highly.

|  Awesome Experience  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2012

Dr. Whatley performed surgery on my shoulder last week. I was so pleased with the service from the office staff, nurses and of course Dr. Whatley. I felt at ease from the moment he walked in the room. Dr. whatley broke everything down to where I was able to understand what my options were. I had been to 2 doctors before Dr. Whatley and I can say right now he is my doctor from here on out. He and his staff are very professional and compassionate! The surgery went well and I'm on my way to recovery. I definitely recommend Dr. Whatley and his staff to my family and friends.

|  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

Dr. Wantley looks young but is very caring about you. I high recommed him. I had a plate with several pins and now 6 mon later my scare looks awesome, recommed him highly.

|  Exceptional Care  |  show details
Feb 9th, 2010

We are so fortunate to have such a well-trained, compassionate, and skilled orthopedic surgeon in our community. I was very pleased.