Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul White
Dr. Paul White, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in The Sea Ranch, CA and Dallas, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy and Parkland Health & Hospital System. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul White has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jason Clark
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Dallas, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0 mi7
Dr. Rebecca Vigen
Dallas, TX 0 mi5