A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul White is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul White, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Frederick White MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul F. White practice?
- Dr. Paul White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul White practices Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Internists.