A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul White is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul White, MD, PHD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Inguinal Hernia
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Morbid Obesity
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. White has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans