A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Whiteside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Whiteside is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Whiteside, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteside graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Whiteside has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Michael Whiteside MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Whiteside practice?
- Dr. Paul Whiteside has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Whiteside practices Family Medicine near Highland, CA.
See Highland Primary Care Doctors.