Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1120 S Utica Ave
Suite G100
Tulsa, OK 74104
918-392-0175
Locations and availability (2)

Jun 20th, 2013

I loved dr. whitham when I first started seeing him but when I became pregnant with my second child, he seen me the first two check ups. I've only been able to see a very rude practitioner, who treats me like all my problems are nothing and I'm an uneducated first time parent, every appointment since and I'm now 34 weeks pregnant. After telling her I've been having bad cramps and bleeding, she rolled her eyes at me and said it's probably just pregnancy related, told me to check out at the front desk and walked out of the room. I'm so upset with this lady I'm looking for a new doctor this late in my pregnancy. I haven't even seen dr.Whitham in the office. I guess he's to busy to handle all his patients.

Jan 16th, 2013

Dr. Whitham is an amazing doctor! I will never go to another OB/GYN! He did a great job with me during both of my pregnancies. Never had any problem getting in to see him. He cares about his patients and their well being!

|  Great OBGYN  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Whitham. I couldn't not have special ordered a more compassionate and forward thinking OBGYN. He is very patient and calls back himself almost always within two hours of my calling the office with a blood result or quick question!

|  Awesome  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2011

Dr Whitham saved my life, literally. I was ill, my GP couldn't find any problems and tossed more meds my way. Dr Whitham listened to the concerns I had,(over and over)performed the needed tests, offered a solution, performed the procedure. There was minmal discomfort and recovery was short. I feel an appreciation for life again and want to enjoy every minute. God bless you Dr Whitham and your healiing hands. Cheers from Ireland!

Dec 2nd, 2010

Awesome physician!!!!

|  Dr. Whitham  |  show details
by Courtney Harrell on Aug 24th, 2010

I loved Dr. Whitham, He is the BEST!! I reccomend him to ALL!! He is a wonderful Dr/ person!!

Jul 25th, 2010

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Moving his practice from Pryor to Tulsa and I will follow him to Tulsa. Would hate to loose such an awesome physician. It is worth the drive when you find a physician that you really like and will spend the time to explain things to you and acts like he cares.

Mar 17th, 2009

I have used Dr.Whitham twice to deliver my children, the first time I thought he was awesome he would spend time with you and acted like he cared. When I used him the second time he always acted like he was too busy to stop and listen to you and that he was in a big hurry, I hope he is just getting ready for his new office and not becoming one of those non caring dr. who sees you in three min. and your out the door. Cause he's a really knowledgeable dr and great at what he does so hopefully he doesn't let the fast world we live in get the best of him.