Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Whitney
Dr. Paul Whitney, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Painesville, OH, with another office in Solon, OH. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Whitney is affiliated with Hillcrest Hospital, LakeEast Hospital and Lake Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Whitney has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Whitney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Painesville, OH.
Dr. Dennis Lagman
Painesville, OH 0 mi22
Dr. Jose Ortiz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Painesville, OH 0.02 mi27
Dr. Mark Bergman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Painesville, OH 0.02 mi22