by JTG on Sep 2nd, 2015

Had a routine check-up recently and, as usual, Dr. Wichman was very thorough and listened to all my concerns. I've been a patient of his for at least 20 years and have always had the highest regard for his knowledge and diagnostic ability. He is very personable and never rushes his patients but takes time to listen. Several of my friends are longtime patients as well.

patient show details patient
Jul 31st, 2014

dr wichman's office address is 39 Maple Ave. Netcong, NJ 07857, not the Randolph address you have here.

I don't understand!!! show details I don't understand!!!
by Completely Baffled!!! on Oct 18th, 2013

First of all I never ever ever write a review. I voice my opinion to family and friends that's about it. But I read the wonderful reviews on this site and was really excited about making an appointment. But can someone please explain to me why in 2013, this doctor does NOT take insurance at all?????????????????? Only Medicare for the elderly. Unbelievable! I work everyday for a global company, have premiums deducted bi-weekly only to find a doctor won't take the insurance. I'm so unbelievably angry, frustated and upset right now. Who cares how thorough and nice this man is if I can't afford him even though I have insurance. Some of you are thinking "well just go someplace else"....you are absolutely correct. But that still doesn't answer my question.

by jackie l. 2012 show details by jackie l. 2012
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr.Wichman is the best doctor I've ever seen. He takes his time,has a sense of humor,cares about his patients and you never have to wait for him. He'll try try to heal anything without running to a specialist for every little thing,just like a family doctor used to be. I love going to see him and his nurse wendy. I've recomended him to many. Everybody loves him.

Awesome! show details Awesome!
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Wichman is awesome. Really smart, and really knows his stuff, but the most important thing, is that you feel comfortable with him. He's an internal medicine doctor, but he does everything. So if you have any issue, he'll treat it. He's very professional, very thorough, but at the same time, he's laid back and has a good sense of humor too. He really understands and treats the whole person, and takes as much time as is needed for you and him to discuss things. He explains everything really well, and you'll leave the office with no questions, that's for sure. I have a lot of trust in his opinion. I actually enjoy going to see him, because I'll usually get a great conversation out of him, and I walk out of there with my problem treated, and I just feel really good after wards.

Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
Oct 19th, 2009

I have been a patient for about 10 years. Dr. Wichman has always given me the time needed with each appointment. He does not rush through rather takes his time explaining in a way that you understand exactly what is going on with you. He has "caught" things that other specialists hadn't! Very intelligent and knowledgeable in every field/aspect of medicine. I am staying with him despite not having insurance coverage because he is out of my plan. Worth every penny!