Internists

715 State Route 10
Randolph, NJ 07869
973-347-4121
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. CitySearch.
 |  patient  |  show details
Jul 31st, 2014

dr wichman's office address is 39 Maple Ave. Netcong, NJ 07857, not the Randolph address you have here.

|  I don't understand!!!  |  show details
by Completely Baffled!!! on Oct 18th, 2013

First of all I never ever ever write a review. I voice my opinion to family and friends that's about it. But I read the wonderful reviews on this site and was really excited about making an appointment. But can someone please explain to me why in 2013, this doctor does NOT take insurance at all?????????????????? Only Medicare for the elderly. Unbelievable! I work everyday for a global company, have premiums deducted bi-weekly only to find a doctor won't take the insurance. I'm so unbelievably angry, frustated and upset right now. Who cares how thorough and nice this man is if I can't afford him even though I have insurance. Some of you are thinking "well just go someplace else"....you are absolutely correct. But that still doesn't answer my question.

|  by jackie l. 2012  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Dr.Wichman is the best doctor I've ever seen. He takes his time,has a sense of humor,cares about his patients and you never have to wait for him. He'll try try to heal anything without running to a specialist for every little thing,just like a family doctor used to be. I love going to see him and his nurse wendy. I've recomended him to many. Everybody loves him.

|  Awesome!  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2010

Dr. Wichman is awesome. Really smart, and really knows his stuff, but the most important thing, is that you feel comfortable with him. He's an internal medicine doctor, but he does everything. So if you have any issue, he'll treat it. He's very professional, very thorough, but at the same time, he's laid back and has a good sense of humor too. He really understands and treats the whole person, and takes as much time as is needed for you and him to discuss things. He explains everything really well, and you'll leave the office with no questions, that's for sure. I have a lot of trust in his opinion. I actually enjoy going to see him, because I'll usually get a great conversation out of him, and I walk out of there with my problem treated, and I just feel really good after wards.

|  Wonderful, caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2009

I have been a patient for about 10 years. Dr. Wichman has always given me the time needed with each appointment. He does not rush through rather takes his time explaining in a way that you understand exactly what is going on with you. He has "caught" things that other specialists hadn't! Very intelligent and knowledgeable in every field/aspect of medicine. I am staying with him despite not having insurance coverage because he is out of my plan. Worth every penny!

|  show details
by Amy R on Jan 20th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Wichman is absolutely wonderful. He carefully listens & is genuinely concerned with finding the best treatment for you; a rarity in my experience. I have recommended him to others & will continue to do so.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  show details
by heidianmij on Dec 23rd, 2005 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Excellent Internal Medical Physician  |  show details
by heidianmij at Citysearch on Dec 23rd, 2005 on citysearch.com

Dr. Wichman is a very thorough Doctor for Internal Medicine. Keeps uptodate in the field of Internal Medicine. He is very thorough, patient and takes the time to discuss matters and answer questions you may have. He puts his patient at ease and cooridinates overall care well. Conveniently located near intersection of Route 46 and Route 206. Availability for appointments is excellent and Saturdays as well. Have been a patient of 5 years. I highly recommended him.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com