Dr. Paul Wielebinski MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2016
He saved Mom's life and worked well with her family
Dr Wielebinsski took care of my Mom for years and worked well with the family. Mom had MS and need a primary care physician who would be attentive to the nuances of the disease. My sister's and are greatful. Mom's life was extended because of the care she received from Dr. Wielebinsski. My sibs and I thenk the Lord of the care and compassion he had for Mom and the family.

July 18th, 2013
He saved my life many times
Paul Wielebinski was my Primary Care Physician in Gaithersburg from 1994 to when he sold his practice. As a young person with complex medical issues, I could always count on him to figure out what was going on with me or refer me to a specialist who could help me. In an age of HMO's and five minute office visits, I never felt rushed or have the sense that he had one hand on the doorknob. He saved my life on more than one occasion, and I will be forever grateful. His clinical skills are excellent, and many local physicians see him for their medical needs. If you don't like his bedside manner, find another doctor. Different strokes for different folks.... That's why there's chocolate and vanilla ice cream!

May 27th, 2013
Terrible physician
Paul is a very abusive person. I was a patient of his for years and I saw how he treated his employees. He has a high staff turn over rate. He has very little compassion to his patients. I once waited and hour to see him. Think twice about establishing with this doctor.

March 25th, 2012
Trust your Doctor
I was a patient of Dr. Wielebinski's in Maryland. As a nurse, I have to say he is one of the most innovative physicians I have known. He is an excellent diagnosistician and is always in the know of the latest practices. He also is a very compassionate doctor on top of it all!

November 18th, 2010
CYNTHIA SCHUERMAN
DR. WIELEBINSKI HAS A THIRD EYE FOR MEDICINE. HE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR IVE EVER BEEN TO. HE ASKES ALL THE RIGHT QUESTION TO GET THE DIAGNOSIS.

August 17th, 2009