Dr. Paul Wielebinski Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Wielebinski?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

To give you an idea of how much Dr. Wielebinski cares about his patients, I will share a few highlights of the visits of which I accompanied my 74 year old mother. After waiting for 2 full hours, Dr. Wielebinski strutted in and began speaking to my mother as though she were a small child which I found to be unprofessional. At one point my mother questioned Dr. Wielebinski as to whether he would be remaining at the practice as they have suffered quite a few turnovers. His response was "I go where the money is." So what your saying is that your top priority is not patient care, but it is dollar signs...interesting. He ordered an MRI at her second visit and after 10 business days and multiple calls of which the staff assured my mother he had indeed received the messages, never returned her call inquiring about the results. Finally on the 11th business day she was given an appointment with a new Doctor to go over her results. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

He saved Mom's life and worked well with her family

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr Wielebinsski took care of my Mom for years and worked well with the family. Mom had MS and need a primary care physician who would be attentive to the nuances of the disease. My sister's and are greatful. Mom's life was extended because of the care she received from Dr. Wielebinsski. My sibs and I thenk the Lord of the care and compassion he had for Mom and the family.

He saved my life many times

Posted on July 18th, 2013

Paul Wielebinski was my Primary Care Physician in Gaithersburg from 1994 to when he sold his practice. As a young person with complex medical issues, I could always count on him to figure out what was going on with me or refer me to a specialist who could help me. In an age of HMO's and five minute office visits, I never felt rushed or have the sense that he had one hand on the doorknob. He saved my life on more than one occasion, and I will be forever grateful. His clinical skills are excellent, and many local physicians see him for their medical needs. If you don't like his bedside manner, find another doctor. Different strokes for different folks.... That's why there's chocolate and vanilla ice cream!

Terrible physician

Posted on May 27th, 2013

Paul is a very abusive person. I was a patient of his for years and I saw how he treated his employees. He has a high staff turn over rate. He has very little compassion to his patients. I once waited and hour to see him. Think twice about establishing with this doctor.

Trust your Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Wielebinski's in Maryland. As a nurse, I have to say he is one of the most innovative physicians I have known. He is an excellent diagnosistician and is always in the know of the latest practices. He also is a very compassionate doctor on top of it all!

CYNTHIA SCHUERMAN

Posted on November 18th, 2010

DR. WIELEBINSKI HAS A THIRD EYE FOR MEDICINE. HE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR IVE EVER BEEN TO. HE ASKES ALL THE RIGHT QUESTION TO GET THE DIAGNOSIS.

Posted on August 17th, 2009