Dr. Paul Williamson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
Great Surgeon
Dr Williamson Is a Great surgeon. I felt very comfortable that I was in good hands. He explained things to me in a way that I could understand. God blessed him with the gift to heal and I am glad that I had him take care of me.

June 27th, 2016
Dr. Paul Williamson is a good hearted physician with a lot of passion for his work. He is not sugarcoating your situation and will tell you like it is. He is honest about what to expect and delivers( including his surgical staff,) a very good job. Great man to have as your surgeon.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Williamson is a true , caring professional. He is a superb diagnostician and surgeon. He is very clear-text in his diagnosis, his course of action and his skills to handle the problem. He never pushes a patient but is clear on the result of inaction. He does not let a patient push him to accelerate his actions. His action are based on experience and skill. He is truly a "Surgeons' Surgeon". His motto is that "He has the skill set but God does the healing!" It was very true in my case and I thank him very much.

March 9th, 2016
A.difficult patient for Dr. Williamson
I am no way an easy patient and Dr Williamson handled me with great tact and professionalism. He is an amazing doctor and gave me my life back. He spent untold time answering my questions patently over and and over again. I new I had picked the right doctor when his peers found out he was my doctor would respond that I had the best of the best. The nurses,interns and resident doctors spoke with great respect of him. Dr. Williamson is a straight shooter, tells it like it is and will develop a plan through recovery. If you're looking for the right doctor to get you through your most difficult time I would highly recommend He saved my life and will never be able to repay him.

January 4th, 2016
Colon cancer patient
Dr. Williamson and his team at the colon and rectal clinic of orlando saved my life. They we're concerned about my well being and they worked very quickly. Their customer service makes you feel welcome and safe.....We picked the perfect physician! Surgery went awesome and im recovering just fine...Thank you Dr. Williamson and staff.

November 9th, 2015
Awesome surgeon!

October 19th, 2015
Dr. Williamson and his staff are very professional, extremely caring, and always willing to spend time explaining every step of the procedures. After my surgery in April, my follow-up appointments have been handled with efficiency and dedication. I would highly recommend Dr. Williamson.

September 24th, 2015
Definitely recommend.
Thank you for saving my life. The front desk in the downtown location are just wonderful and overall a joy to see when arriving to my appointment. The wait was minimal and Dr. Williamson was very gentle and definitely knew what he was doing.

September 2nd, 2015
Dr. Williamson is a great surgeon! From his initial office consultation, through surgery, and then follow up office check-ups. My drive to his office was over 90 miles, but worth it!!! Dr. Williamson , his office staff, and interns are all top shelf.

July 24th, 2015
Great care before during and after surgery
Dr Williamson and his staff at the Colo-Rectal Clinic provided great care during a very trying time before, during and after my colon surgery. I greatly appreciate his surgical expertise and because of such I experienced an uneventful recovery and return to work and normal activities shortly thereafter. I recommend him highly.

June 4th, 2015
My doctor is Dr. Paul Williamson. From the very first day I met him , he set the standard for how my care was going to be handled. He would be my "point man" and everything would go through him. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Rectal cancer in 2007 and this was going to be a rough ride! Dr. Paul Williamson was up front right off with what I was going to go through and I really appreciated his honesty! He told me the goal would be for me to have a happy and healthy future, and that we would be a team working towards this!! As my care continued , everywhere I went, be it for lab work ,CAT scans, etc., someone at the hospitals would ask me who my surgeon was. When my answer was Dr. Paul Williamson, the next comment would be , "Oh, he's really good!" Believe me, I was already aware of this. My point with all of this is how fortunate I am to have a doctor who truly cares how you're doing! He is informative and I trust his advice implicitly. My journey started in 2007 and it's now 2015. He is still guiding my health care as regards my follow up in the treatment of Rectal cancer. I am cancer free after 5 years. I consider myself very blessed to have Dr. Williamson in my life. If you are looking for an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor, you cannot do any better than My doctor--------Dr. Paul Williamson

March 1st, 2015
i could not be in more capable hands. thank you!