Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Walters on Jan 27th, 2015

He is just a fine Doctor that have his patients best interest at heart. He listen, understand and is 100 percent accurate on his diagnosis.

Jan 16th, 2015

Excellent, caring, professional doctor who really cares about eye health!

by burdock69@gmail.com on Feb 9th, 2012

First visit diagnosis was detached retina. His solution was scleral buckle operation. He said 93.5% success rate. Had the operation. First visit afterward my sight was perfect. Next visit site had deteriorated badly (one week later). He refused to consider my comment. Next visit, one week later, I was blind. His only comment was that I needed another operation - that 9 people out of 10 needed a second operation. I refused and he said "you will simply go blind" which I have. I did not trust him to do another operation. I complained to the head of the practice and he told me I was not being diplomatic because I questioned the 93.50% success operation and why did he tell me that 9 people out of 10 had to go back for another operation.

Melissa Baum show details Melissa Baum
Nov 14th, 2011

I saw Dr. Winslow once to remove floaters in my eyes. Treatment was immediate and successful. Great bedside manner, caring. He left his previous group and I am here to find out where he re-located. He's a talented doctor whoI will happily follow.

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
Oct 10th, 2009

I needed to be seen on an emergency basis and could not have been more impressed with the doctor and the entire staff on both initial visit and follow-up.