A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Winters is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Winters, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Severe Spasticity
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Regan Winters MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Winters practice?
- Dr. Paul Winters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Winters practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Neurologists and Tampa Psychiatrists.