inactive

Dr. Paul Winters MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Tampa, FL

February 4th, 2014
Dr. Winters is my hero. He stood strong with my family and I since 2001, even when doctors said to to take me home that I would be paralyzed for the rest of my life . Through Dr. Winters I am able to have a life, he never gave up on me.. God bless you

October 4th, 2013
Doctor doesn't care
Impossible to get a timely appointment, even for a brain issue! Was told if I don't want to wait the two and a half months to see him after the MRI, better find another doctor. Rude! Impossible to get a call back. Everyone you talk to gives you a different answer. Waited months for an appointment date, only to be called days before and told they made a mistake and I have to wait another month for a new appt. It's all about the doctor, not about the patient. Good luck if anything is urgent!

August 8th, 2013
I think Dr Winters is a great Dr. I have been seeing him for years. Very concerned for his patients

October 25th, 2012
Dr is good but the call center is rude and needs some lessons in being couteous to patients. You can never speak with the Nurse or Dr. You wait 48 hrs and your lucky if they do what you ask of them. It's to bad patient care doesn't come first.

January 14th, 2011
One of Tampa's best neuros
Dr. Winters is the only neuro that took the time to listen to me and in the long run determine the best way to get my migraines and other neuro problems under control. I wish I had found him 25 yrs ago.

March 12th, 2010
I have been a patient of Winters for years. He moved to USF a couple years ago and the staff over there is horrible. They are unhelpful and rude. Don't work to escalate to the next level. They do not listen and are not helpful. They create a further inconvenience to the patient.There are too many qualified neurologists in this area to have to put up with this. My advice is to see someone else.

December 18th, 2009
truely a great doc
best bedside manner of any doc i've ever seen