A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wirth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wirth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wirth graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wirth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Bernard Wirth MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Wirth practice?
- Dr. Paul Wirth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wirth practices Dermatology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Dermatologists.