DR PAUL WISEMAN show details DR PAUL WISEMAN
Apr 20th, 2012

DR WISEMAN IS BEST DR EVER WENT TO. ABOUT 15 YEARS AGO I WAS SICK AND NO ONE COULD DIAGNOSE IT. I STARTED GOING TO HIM ON REC. AND SURE ENOUGH HE DIAGNOSED THE PROBLEM. HE IS TRULY A DR WHO CARES AS I RECEIVE FOLLOW UP CALLS TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS OK. HE IS A TRUE MAN TO THE OATH HE TOOK

overall Opinion show details overall Opinion
Jan 1st, 2012

Dr. Wiseman in a knowedgeable and caring clinician who takes the time to listen to the patients concerns. He makes accurate diagnoses but will refer to specialists when this is appropriate. His referrals are to physicians of equally superior credentials. I can recommend Dr. Wiseman withot reservation.

Best Doctor I've ever been to show details Best Doctor I've ever been to
May 14th, 2011

Dr. Wiseman is the best doctor I have ever had. It is obvious that being a doctor is both his calling and something he loves. In this modern medical debacle we all live in, it is refreshing to find someone who actually knows your name, your family, takes care with you. He is more expensive than the revolving door clinics, but can you really put a price on your life?

Amazing show details Amazing
Sep 30th, 2010

A Dr. experience out of the 50's. I don't know what I'll do when he retires.

They don't make them like this anymore... show details They don't make them like this anymore...
by D.Zander on Jun 28th, 2010

Dr. Wiseman is our family doctor, meaning EVERYONE in our family goes to him. He is not the cheapest around nor by any means the fastest, but he is the most interested and thorough that I have ever met or heard about. He spend a lot of time sitting and asking questions about everything; past, present and future. I feel lucky to have married into this "family doctor" and cant recommend him more.

Best of the best show details Best of the best
Nov 11th, 2009

Dr. Wiseman is a fantastic doctor, all around. Doesn't get any better than this.

Controlling show details Controlling
Jun 23rd, 2008

Over-medicates and keeps you coming back. Referrals he touts as his strength were terrible.