A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wizman, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wizman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wizman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wizman MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Wizman practice?
- Dr. Paul Wizman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wizman practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Margate, FL.
See Wellington Surgeons and Wellington Family Physicians.