Learn more about Dr. Paul Wizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wizman, Bariatric Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wizman
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wizman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wizman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wizman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wizman MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Wizman practice?
- Dr. Paul Wizman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wizman practices Surgery and Bariatric Medicine near Margate, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Aventura, FL.
See Margate Bariatric Specialists.