Dr. Paul Wizman MD Patient Reviews

• Bariatric Medicine Pompano Beach, FL

August 2nd, 2016
it was the best experience: he made me comfortable- in a very scary time

May 26th, 2016
He saved my life. I was miserable for over 30 years after a disaster RNY surgery. He was the only surgeon who was willing to help. I feel like a new person thanks to him.

April 6th, 2016
Dr. Wizman is a great Dr. He explained everything to the last detail. I thank him every day for his help.

April 2nd, 2016
Very very good dr and awesome at What he does . But I only saw him 1 time after my surgery

August 31st, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr Wizman is one of the greatest people I've ever met. I had a major medical problem and he was so understanding and helpful. From the moment I met him I was swept away by his ingenuity and compassion. Dr Wizman doesn't come from a stock, standard approach. He has a unique and special approach to helping every individual. When I went in for surgery and was being prepped by the nurses in the back room, they were talking about how he is one of the best doctors around and I couldn't agree more. Dr Wizman is absolutely wonderful and I will always be grateful to him.

February 12th, 2015
Informational sessions very good, everything they tell you is what you should expect to happen

January 28th, 2015
Did not see Dr. Wizman in the hospital and only once after the surgery...was told, "We are only a call away and will be there for you." After returning home I made a call with a concern, but there was no return call. Cleveland Clinic's surgeon saw a friend in the hospital post surgery and two visits within two months after the surgery. I feel the communication between a patient and his office is lacking. My primary is monitoring my progress, health and blood work.

July 27th, 2009
Dr. Wizman and staff is some of the most caring people I have ever met. They discuss your problem and make sure that you understand what they are telling you. I am a patient of his and if I have to redue my surgery I would have not gone to any other doctor but back to Dr. Wizman. Even thou I am doing excellent with my weight lost. This is one of the best decision I have ever make in my life. Dr. Wizman is an excellent caring doctor a patient can ever had.