Dr. Paul Wolf MD Patient Reviews

June 20th, 2012
Best neurologist I've had!
Dr. Wolfe has always had my chart reviewed before he comes in the room. He's not one of those doctor's that read it while you're sitting with them. He explains everything in detail, he even has a mold that he uses. If he's ever in doubt of anything, or if I show concern, he's quick to prescribe any tests which might be necessary. His front office assistant is fantastic. Very friendly and prompt!

April 6th, 2012
Poor bedside manner
This dr. has poor bedside manner!!!! My two year old daughter was playing with a pinwheel that he had in one of the rooms and for those of you that have little ones know how careless children can be when playing with things, my daughter put the pinwheel close to her face and he quickly snapped at her taking the pinwheel out of her hands saying, this is not made of paper you are going to hurt yourself!!!, he grabbed the pinwheel out of her hands and put it away. My daughter was almost crying cause of his tone of voice. I isn't feel like it was his place to scold her!!! I didn't feel like my daughter did anything dangerous

May 31st, 2011
Excellent Epilepsy Docotor
I took my 12 year old son to him when he had a onset of epilepsy. I was VERY scared. He was a. excellent Dr & helped us through a scary time in our life. He is very understanding and does all the test needed. I would recommend him to everyone I know. We are very lucky to have him in fresno.

October 5th, 2010
After my first visit with Dr. Wolf I was unsure if I wanted to stay with him. I went back for a second visit and he was much more personable and I really liked him. I am so glad that I was referred to him as a dr. for my Parkinson. It was a very difficult thing to accept. He has helped me through the whole process. He takes so much time with me and it is very reassuring.

April 30th, 2010
Outstanding
What great doctor. Dr. Wolf seems to really understand epilepsy and is very open minded and thinks on the cutting edge. Fresno is very lucky to have him here.