A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wolfrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfrom
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wolfrom, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfrom graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Wolfrom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Wolfrom DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Wolfrom practice?
- Dr. Paul Wolfrom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wolfrom practices Anesthesiology near Santa Maria, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Santa Maria Anesthesiologists.