A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Wolters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Wolters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolters
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Wolters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolters graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- UCSF Mt Zion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Wolters MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Wolters practice?
- Dr. Paul Wolters has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Wolters practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners, and San Francisco Pulmonologists.